Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Working At a Hotel - An Experience Told Through New Girl Gifs

When you're hoping there's no new arrivals but it ends up being super busy:
Image result for new girl gifs


"Uh... our toilet is clogged... Can you come fix it?"
Image result for new girl gifs


When guests tell you way too much about their personal lives:
Image result for new girl gifs


"What do you do all night when no one's checking in?"
Image result for new girl gifs


When you forget to check if the room's been cleaned before checking a guest in:
Image result for new girl gifs


Every general manager at the beginning of the new year:
Image result for new girl gifs


"Hey do you think I could invite all my friends over to swim in the pool?"
Image result for new girl gifs


"It must be so horrible to work on Thanksgiving and Christmas!"
Image result for new girl gifs


"Can I get your manager's email address? I need to report to him about my stay."
Image result for new girl gifs


"What do you mean you're fully booked? I need a room tonight!"
Image result for new girl gifs


"Is this, like, a nice hotel? Like are the rooms nice? ...But how nice?"
Image result for new girl gifs


Any time a truck driver starts to tell you about their job, ever:
Image result for new girl gifs


"How was the shift?"
Image result for new girl gifs


"Hi I'm staying in room 202... Could you tell me how I would know if I have bed bugs?"
Image result for new girl gifs


"Why were the police here last night?"
Image result for new girl gifs


"I actually don't have my photo ID on me or my credit card, but I have cash."
Image result for new girl gifs


"What's it like working full-time at a hotel?"
Image result for new girl gifs


"Do you think I could maybe smoke in my room?"
Image result for new girl gifs


And yes, to the guests who come in at 3am, drink 10 cups of coffee, and ask for 20 razors, we are indeed:
Image result for new girl gifs


No comments:

Post a Comment